I’m sorry for being a day late, but as promised, here are my highlights of the week (May 8-14):
- I have been going to work earlier than usual, so that I could also go home earlier. My friend (Ralph) and I were able to consistently get to the office by 7AM, and leave for home at 4PM. I want to continue doing this so that I can really maximize my day, especially with studying and blogging.
- Last Tuesday, I bought myself a new gadget (a tablet) for my Japanese studies. I will post about it separately so watch out for that!
- We have been getting free meals from Ralph’s dad, almost every day this week!
- I drank with my brother last Friday at Crying Tiger, after a stressful afternoon at work.
- I spent Saturday afternoon studying Japanese at Crepe Amelie. In the evening, we went to Solaire and managed to break even at Roulette.
- We played mahjong the entire Sunday afternoon, and had a samgyeopsal (Korean pork barbecue) party afterwards!
All in all, it was a good week!