I know, I know. Even at studying for my upcoming exam this July. Just this week, I’ve blocked my calendar for these two main activities that I need to accomplish on a daily basis.
I wasn’t able to follow this schedule the past two days, though! I’m still hopeful – slow progress is better than zero progress, although I really need to get my act together.
I’ve been thinking of having daily themes – so that I don’t run out of topics to blog about.
- #MusicMonday – I’ll post about a song, album or artist that I like – from any genre, any period! I feel it’s a good way of kicking off the work week. It also gives me a chance to listen to some of the old songs I grew up listening to.
- #TechTuesday – Tuesdays will be for anything related to technology, gadgets, whatever I find on the internet that’s worth sharing.
- #WhateverWednesday – The hashtag says it all – I’ll be posting whatever it is that pops in my head. Be it a random thought, a rant, a vivid dream, my attempt at growing a plant, whatever!
- #ThrowbackThursday – I have a ton of photos sitting in my archives. I’ll pick one and talk about what I remember about that frozen moment in time.
- #FridayFinds – Fridays are usually for lunch or dinner outs, coffee and desserts, or other activities that signal the start of the weekend. I’ll be post about places to see, things to do, and maybe some good deals within the metro (both Manila and Cebu).
- #SlowdownSunday – This day will be dedicated to summarizing the week that was, since talking about what I do on a daily basis can be boring.
Saturday will be a rest day for blogging. Of course, I’ll also be posting other entries for moments that are significant enough to deserve its own post at any day of the week. Apart from that, I’ll also be posting some Japanese lessons as I learn them along the way, including some basic ones for a page I started on Facebook. I really hope that I can stick to daily blogging this time around.
Wow, I am keeping myself busy. Wish me luck!